Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to READ. WRITE. MAKE. ART. This is a place for weekly encouragement to live your life creatively! My name is Jessie Baldwin and I have decided that I want to return to my creative roots. For too long I have filled my days with things that keep me busy, but don't keep my mind creative. That is why I have created this group and this blog... because being creative is much more fun when I can do it with others. Each week there will be a new post that will encourage you to READ something, WRITE something, MAKE something, and be ARTISTIC. You can participate as much or as little as you would like. Add links to your work, add comments, and join the movement! This is your chance to be creative along with me. I hope you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment